a violation of any of the following terms may result in immediate suspension or
removal of my access to the LMS.
the LMS and related content
- Some sections of the LMS may allow the uploading and/or posting of content that
is made available for others to view. I acknowledge and accept that material I
add to the LMS, and which is considered to fall into the following categories
may be dealt with under the terms of the relevant college staff and student
Code of Conduct, unless this material forms part of a legitimate educational
- sexually explicit material
- hate speech or offensive material
- material promoting illicit drugs or violence
- material encouraging or enabling criminal skills and/or illegal activities
- material which I know to be untrue, and
- material of a defamatory, discriminatory or harassing nature.
- I will not make available to another person any materials I am able to access via
the LMS or via my ACPE network login. I understand I may only copy and use these
materials as part of my studies or sanctioned teaching at ACPE.
- I will not use the LMS for any form of commercial gain (eg promotion, solicitation)
that is not approved by the ACPE Dean/Head of College.
- As a student, I understand that any material I add to the LMS may be monitored and
archived and that any work that the LMS administrators consider falls within Clause 1
above may be copied then edited, hidden from common view and/or deleted at the discretion
of the administrators of the LMS.
- As a staff member, I understand that any material I add to the LMS may be monitored,
archived or removed from common view in consultation with the administrators of the LMS.
- I will not knowingly upload to the LMS any software that contains a malicious component, including but not
limited to computer viruses, rootkits and spyware.
- I will not seek to gain unauthorised access or bypass user or course security in the LMS.
- I will not deliberately disrupt the integrity of the the LMS environment.
- I will not divulge my login details to another person or
organisation, regardless of whether this person is currently studying
or on staff at ACPE.
- I will immediately report to ACPE IT staff if I become
aware that my login details have or may have become known by another
- Government acts
These Australian acts have particular relevance to content supplied and received via the LMS:
Anti Discrimination Act 1977,
Copyright Act 1968,
Disability Discrimination Act 1992.
- ACPE policies
I understand that these documents are accessible via the Policies and Procedures page on the ACPE website:
- Copyright and Intellectual Property:
ACPE Copyright Guidelines, ACPE Copyright Policy, Academic Honesty
Policy, ACPE Intellectual Property Policy
- Equity: Staff Equity and Access Policy
- IT Security: Student Conditions of IT Use, Staff Conditions of IT Use
- Conduct: Student Code of Conduct, Staff Code of Conduct
with any new or changed conditions they hold.
- It is my responsibility to seek advice from the Associate Dean, Programs & Quality if I feel I do not